Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pregnancy

This pregnancy has definitely been a lot harder than the last. My morning sickness lasts all day and seems to get worse as the day goes on. Brooklyn's poopy diapers make me gag every time, so I have had to come up with a creative way to change them without smelling it. It is definitely funny looking but it gets the job done without me losing everything I've eaten that day.

We went to the doctor for the first ultrasound on November 30th and found out that I am not as far along as we thought. The ultrasound tech had a really hard time finding the baby because I was barely 6 weeks along so it is really small. She had to look a few times and she finally found it. In the picture she printed out for us, the baby looks like a diamond ring.



I was really nervous during the ultrasound because she didn't say anything for a really long time and I was thinking maybe we had a false positive test. I was getting discouraged but she finally told us she had found the baby. My heart had a jump start and then things seemed to go okay. I am super excited that we are having another baby. Brooklyn will have so much fun with a new sibling and by the time the baby is born she will hopefully be old enough to hold it and help me out a little. She loves little kids so I'm sure she'll have plenty of fun with a new baby brother or sister!!

No comments:

Post a Comment