Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving!!

This year we had Thanksgiving down at Gary and Kaye's house. It was so much fun!! I helped out in the kitchen so we didn't get any pictures, which I'm bummed about, but we had a wonderful time. Dinner was amazing so I kept wanting to taste this and that. By the end of dinner, I was stuffed. I was so full my stomach hurt and I felt sick. There were a few families there and it was fun to get together and share the holiday with family. Brooklyn ate a lot and had fun running around the house playing with toys, cousins, and everyone else that was there. It was nice to get to spend the day with Tyson and Brooklyn and just enjoy the day.

I am so thankful for the people in my life:

I have the best husband in the world. He loves me for who I am and he cares about my needs and my feelings. He works hard to provide for our little family and is a blessing in my life. He is my best friend.

I have a beautiful little girl that blesses my life every day. She gives me hugs and kisses and always knows when I need a little extra love. She is my little angel and I love every moment I get to share with her.

I have a wonderful mother who doesn't care how many times a day I call. Whether it is once or ten times, she is always there to listen!! Love you mom!

A dad who loves and misses me and our family. Who would do anything for us and has provided for me most of my life! Love you daddy!

I have fabulous in-laws that are always there when I need something. They are always thoughtful and kind and they love Brooklyn as much as my mom and dad do!

I couldn't ask for a better life:

I have been blessed with good health and a fabulous life.

I live on a farm out in the country and I get to spend every day with my little angel. 

I get to see Tyson every day and love spending time with my little family.

Tyson has a job that provides for our needs and wants.

I have a roof over my head, clothes that keep us warm and food on the table every day.

The Lord has blessed me with everything I need and so much more. I am so grateful for Him and His son Jesus Christ who paid the ultimate sacrifice for me. They know who I am and they care about my needs and how I am doing. I can talk to them any time I want and they will help me!!

I have the best life and family that I could ask for. My life has truly been blessed and I am thankful for everything. I am so fortunate to have the things that I need and I pray that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment