Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dancing

This morning I was working on my class in Brooklyn's room while she played with her toys. I stopped studying to watch what she was doing. She was playing with her walking toy that plays music, and when a new song started up, she started dancing to the music!! It was absolutely adorable. I love when she starts doing new things. She started dancing to music a few weeks ago but I was never able to catch it on video because she always sees the camera. This morning she was too preoccupied by her toy to notice that I had the camera. I finally caught it on video and thought I would put it on our blog.

(The video is kind of dark, her room doesn't have the best light.)

Being a mom is the BEST job in the world!! I get to play with her and watch her learn new things all day long! I wish Tyson was here more to see everything she does when she does it the first time. He gets to see everything when she's done it a few times. The first time there is always a look of pure excitement that she figured something new out. That face is priceless and it never gets old, and I wish Tyson could see it each time that I do!! Hopefully we will be able to figure out a way to farm full time so Tyson can see more of the things she learns the day she figures them out. Both of us would get to see Tyson more and we could ride in the tractor with him while he farms.

No comments:

Post a Comment