Monday, December 12, 2011

Eating by Herself!

Last week I was trying to feed Brooklyn and she wouldn't eat very well so I gave her the spoon and fork and helped her eat and then she ate everything on her plate! I was shocked. I guess she's decided she wants to be a big girl and eat by herself. We still have to help her a little bit but she's figuring it out. We definitely have messes to clean up afterward but it is fun to see her learn something new. Tyson let her share some of his homemade chocolate pudding tonight and she loved it!! She kept sticking her spoon out for him to put the bowl closer for her to reach it. It was so cute to see the two of them eating together.


She absolutely loves to spend time with Tyson, and she's still a momma's girl which is nice. I'm glad she still wants to come to me. I am usually the one she wants to put her down for bed at night and it makes me feel so loved! Oh how I love this little girl of mine. She is my little angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment