Thursday, December 22, 2011

So this week my poor little Brooklyn has been sick. She woke up Sunday morning running a fever of 101.5 so we decided it would be best for her to stay home. As the new Elders Quorum Pesident, Tyson needed to be to church for meetings and to hand out next year's manuels. I stayed home and took care of Brooklyn and Tyson went to church. Broooklyn's temperature fluctuated all day and she snuggled with me from sun up to sun down. I love getting to watch her sleep but I felt bad when she would flinch and twitch due to not feeling well and the high fever. I hope she gets feeling better soon!! What a trooper for being so good every time she is sick.

I took her to the doctor on Monday and they told me that she has two really nasty ear infections. She's had so many that I hope it doesn't affect her hearing! I hope she gets feeling better soon so she can get down and have fun and be herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment