Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mommy's Little Helper

This morning, Tyson was in working on the computer so I decided I would do something fun and warm for breakfast. I started mixing and getting our Aebleskiver pan on to heat up. Brooklyn came in and wanted to help so I lifted her up and let her help me mix everything. She had a ton of fun!


She is definitely mommy's little helper!! It took me a long time to get all of the batter cooked, but it was so worth the time. I have been craving these my whole pregnancy and it paid off to eat them. Brooklyn even enjoyed them! She ate two of them very quickly. Her hands were covered with butter and powdered sugar by the time she was done eating them but it was a hit. I'll have to do them again soon!



                           

No comments:

Post a Comment