Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Experiment

So today I decided I was going to do an experiment. With this pregnancy it seems like I'm smaller in the morning and bigger in the evening. So I had Tyson take a picture of me before he left for work and then we took another before putting Brooklyn to bed. And sure enough, I get bigger as the day goes on! I'm 20 weeks today and boy has this pregnancy has been different from when I was pregnant with Brooklyn. The morning sickness was worse, but thankfully that has been over for a few weeks. I also have more of those "pregnant feeling" days where I'm exhausted and I feel like a dead weight. But I have felt the baby move a lot which is always a fun part of the pregnancy. Tyson has tried to feel the baby move, but when he puts his hand on my stomach the baby quits moving! It's like the baby knows he wants to feel it move so it's being stubborn :) (I wonder where it gets that from, lol, both of us). All in all though the pregnancy has flown by and I can't believe I'm halfway through it. That means only 20 more weeks and I get to hold my bundle of joy!!

 Morning (As you can tell by my tired looking face)

Evening (We think I look bigger)

No comments:

Post a Comment