Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Activity Days

Today I was able to take my Activity Day girls to the Idaho Falls Temple Visitor Center. On display were amazing sculptures of Christ's ministry. The sculptures were made by Angela Johnson, and they were so real. The girls loved getting to see the life of Christ through these sculptures and I got to teach them about each one. I felt the spirit so strongly as I looked at each one and remembered the stories behind them. Everyone's favorite was Joseph Smith's First Vision. I was glad we were able to take the girls to see the display because it was amazing!! I didn't think pictures were allowed to be taken in the visitor's center but they said it was okay. I'm so glad because I am going to enjoy having these pictures all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment