Sunday, July 31, 2011

Milestones

Today we were down to Gary and Kaye's for Sunday lunch. Tyson went out to help Gary change water and I put Brooklyn on the floor so I could wash my hands. As I was drying my hands, Kayla said that Brooklyn was crawling! I ran into the room but missed seeing it. She had only moved each leg once but had figured it out. We put toys out in front of her to see if she would start crawling again. She started moving, although her legs went faster than her arms and she face planted a couple of times. She would kind of hop, run and crawl all at the same time, which made it very entertaining for us. Tyson came back a little while later and we got her crawling again for longer periods of time. We got the camera out and got video of the latest milestone she's hitting. I can't believe she's hitting it so fast! She's only 7 months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment